Kardashian fans are losing it over Kylie Jenner holding a box of cigarettes on her date with Timothée Chalamet.
More pictures can be seen on here ➡️https://t.co/eIBLfHWKEt
— Tommy Gabriel (@itstommygabriel) June 1, 2023
- Amid their rumored romance, Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet were photographed together for the first time together this weekend. The new couple were spotted walking side-by-side at a low-key barbecue at Timothée’s house in Beverly Hills — which his sister Pauline Chalamet Kendall Jenner also attended
- However, social media users seemed to be more distracted by the fact that Kylie was holding a packet of cigarettes on their date. In one photo, she can be seen carrying an ashtray and a packet of Malborough Gold cigarettes.
- Fans took to social media to describe their horror and fascination at the idea that Kylie is a secret smoker.
Why it matters
- This is not the first time Kylie has been photographed with cigarettes. During her “King Kylie” era (when Kylie was the most ubiquitous and fun Kardashian-Jenner between 2014 to 2017), she frequently posted photos and videos of herself smoking on social media.
- However, in 2017, Kylie took a step back from her online persona. The “King Kylie” era eventually fizzled out and with that, so did her sultry smoking selfie pics.
- But following her break-up with Travis Scott in January, Kylie has been more visible on social media again and even shared a photo of her smoking at Paris Fashion Week on Instagram. And now with these paparazzi photographs, eagle-eyed fans believe this tiny detail of a packet of cigarettes is a sign that “King Kylie” era may be back.
king kylie smoking. pic.twitter.com/W1couExrRk
— byby (@khloesgfs) January 27, 2023
Jenna Ortega and Kylie Jenner smoking, heroine chic and skinny is back in pic.twitter.com/iuuh2VQz8k
— mencuri (@barbztakeaction) June 1, 2023
And: Some social media fans also observed that more celebrities are being photographed smoking again. On May 30, Jenna Ortega was pictured smoking cigarettes in London — with the actress later being called out for the habit by her mother on Instagram.